[TowerTalk] Crankup Round Pole Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crankup Round Pole Towers
From: jvilardo@voicenet.com (Joseph A Vilardo)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:18:27 -0500
Joel

Don't know what you call outer space Joel but let me describe "terrible
delivery".
How about ordering a MA550 on August 28, 1998  getting a reply for a shipping
date
of October 23, 1998.  The actual delivery date was NOVEMBER 20, 1998. I think 90
days justifies my comment US Tower "TERRIBLE DELIVERY".  By the way Joel US
Tower
was sitting or better yet had the use of my MONEY FOR THE FULL PURCHASE AMOUNT
for
90 days.  How about case 2:  I ordered the lift mechanism HD-75 on December 11,
1998
it was delivered January 30, 1999.  Same deal here on the money issue, paid full
amount up front but no product till 6 weeks latter.  This was an accessory item
that
should be in stock.

 My instincts from 35 years of being in the contracting business tells me that
US
TOWER's slow delivery is strictly cash flow manipulation.  You pay up front,
they
use your cash without interest to run their business.  This is does not build
customer confidence.

Now we are talking OUTER SPACE.  Great product, great service, Terrible
delivery.

Joe
K3JV