[TowerTalk] Radial Fixing (or could that be gender fixing)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Radial Fixing (or could that be gender fixing)
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 13:56:32 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/99 12:53:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, k4sqr@juno.com
writes:
<< Clive;
  Womens vinyl coated "bobby pins" work very well "pinning radials" to the
 earth. When purchasing 15-30 packages for a 160 meter project years ago,
 I assure you any male buying this amount at a drug store will receieve
 strange looks from the cashier/clerk at checkout, HI. .... SNIP.....

 Good luck on your purchase. :-)

 73,
 Jim Miller,  K4SQR
 A 4-SQR station

My good buddy Jim, K4SQR, didn't tell you the whole story.  He's been seen in
the "Women's" section also buying plastic hair curlers (supposedly for
standoffs) and those things that come in narrrow OD cardboard tubes
(suppposedly for RF choke winding cores).  Only his good buddies  are sure
that his motives are purely technical.   HI    Steve,  K1PEK