[TowerTalk] 4-point guying- per catalog

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4-point guying- per catalog
From: baycock@hiwaay.net (Bill Aycock)
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 11:03:44 -0500
 I just had reason to make a reference to the Rohn catalog- the direct
attachment of guys IS still in the catalog, in the section on Fold-Over
towers. In the Drawing, it shows one guy to each of two legs, and one leg
with two guys. The guys are looped so that they are inside the "point" of
the welded-in braces, and not just looped around the leg.

I think Rohn probably intended to specify only Brackets for guys, but
forgot the drawing that goes with the Fold-Overs

Bill- W4BSG
-
Bill Aycock   ---   Persimmon Hill
 Woodville, Alabama, US 35776