[TowerTalk] Hybrid Quad Antenna from T.G.M.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hybrid Quad Antenna from T.G.M.
From: Abrayten@aol.com (Abrayten@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 09:44:59 EDT
I have seen the Hybrid Quad from T.G.M. in QST, yet would like to know about
its performance from those who have used it. I realize that its a compromise,
compared to some of the larger antennas that have been reviewed in the
archives, yet I still would like to get some pros and cons, if possible.  THX.

Drew Braytenbah

KD4QCX