[TowerTalk] Retuning TH-7DX

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Retuning TH-7DX
From: mcduffie@scottsbluff.net (Gary McDuffie, Sr.)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 08:53:41 -0600
On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:17:52 EDT, K7LXC@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 99-04-11 20:31:56 EDT, mcduffie@scottsbluff.net writes:
>
> > Has anyone experimented with moving the TH-7 down band?

>        Did you compare the curves with the ones in our tribander comparison
> report? They all should be fairly similar.

Good point.  No, I haven't done that yet, but will.

>      Was there anything in the installation that could cause an SWR skew
> (wire antennas, etc.)?

No.  The installation was clean.  The only thing around it was a tv
antenna, over 10 feet above (see picture on the web page).

On the good news front, someone wrote to say Roger had published a
modified set of measurements for just this sort of thing.  I'm giving
him a day or two to respond to the post before writing him directly.  I
know he's pretty busy right now.

Gary