[TowerTalk] Guying / VHF-UHF

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guying / VHF-UHF
From: wa3uum@juno.com (Matt T Powell)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 21:21:48 -0500
Hi Guys,

    I have been following the thread relating to the effects of steel
guys affecting HF antenna patterns. I am wondering if the same effect
occurs when using antennas from 50 mhz and above ? Has anyone using a
rotating tower with VHF and UHF arrays pointing through the steel guying
noticed any ill effects ? Or would it be worthwhile to invest in
Phillystrand, to be used in the upper guys ?

                Thanks for your thoughts - 73  Matt   W3UUM

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]