[TowerTalk] Rohn HDBX boom question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn HDBX boom question
From: wa3gin@erols.com (Dave Jordan)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:26:12 -0400
When we used the HDBX we used to run black pipe all the way to the pad and mount
the rotor on a short pipe just above the pad...that way much of the
twist force is taken off the tower and all it has to do is hold up the pipe.
Never
had any problems with loose revits, etc. when we used that type installation
and we put some pretty big beams on them...

HAVE FUN,
dave

======