[TowerTalk] Vertical installation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Vertical installation
From: mcsok9@netins.net (Dave Nissen)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:47:19 -0500
Good Day to All

I am in the process of assembling a Butternut Vertical. I'm curious, what
suggestions could you give me for the length and diameter of pipe to use to
mount the antenna. Do you use u bolts to connect the antenna to the
mounting pipe?? This is a first for me after over 15 years of haming.
Always had a tri-bander and wire antennas in the past.

I have seen better directions for assembly, but that's another story..

TNX and 73

Dave de W9COP