[TowerTalk] tower installers needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower installers needed
From: k2qbv@cyburban.com (Joel)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:12:06 -0400
First Call Communications Inc is looking once again for tower installers
for partial and full turnkey  U S TOWER systems. Some installers we use
work  just on weekends putting
up structures and this is fine.   If your tower experience has NOT been
with US Tower or any crank up type we can help you in this regard.

E- mail us or call and we will send you the outline we used  in
establishing  the national network  set up so far

Hope to hear from you real soon.

Joel. K2QBV
First Call Communications,Inc
(a direct authorized distributor for US TOWER CORP)

NEW website   firstcallcom.net
E-mail   firstcall@cyburban.com
Toll free 1-800 HAMTOWER  (800 426 8693)
Fax  914- 357 6243.