[TowerTalk] Loos gauge

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Loos gauge
From: shane@eatel.net (Shane Dugas)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 03:24:16 -0500 (CDT)
        Well I purchased a PT-2 for my new tower installation this week.  I
would like to hear some thoughts about its accuracy and technics in using
it.   I belive its has a an accuracy of 3% of reading.  This is great but
its marketed for more of a wire rope device I belive.  I guess since I
haven't used it yet I don't really have a good comprehension of what it will
do, but it seems to me that may be some varience between wire rope readings
and EHS readings due to flexibility of materials.  Yours thoughts please.

Thanks

KK5LC
Shane Dugas
Prairieville, LA