[TowerTalk] tower installers needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower installers needed
From: k2qbv@cyburban.com (Joel)
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 09:15:17 -0400
Hello Kurt...
Thank you for the reply.. I am allowing a copy of my response to be put up on
towertalk as many people that have responded are in the same position as you
are. Also people that have not responded may be in a position after reading
your  posting to do so now.

What you are offering may be just what the doctor ordered.  Many people wanting
towers just may need the extra help you discussed.  The installers on our list
range from full big companies that do tower work all week to a person like
yourself. We would like to add you to our list and have YOU decide if you want
to follow up. I think this may be best explained after you read the FIRST CALL
newsletter.  Send me your address and let me know if we can add you to the
listing..

Best regards,

Joel, K2QBV
First CAll Communications,Inc
(a direct distributor for US TOWER CORP)