[TowerTalk] VP5 antenna update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] VP5 antenna update
From: wx0b@arraysolutions.com (Jay, WX0B)
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 09:38:05 -0500
HI all TT fellows and Bud.

I just saw this message and would like to assure Bud that even an Ham from
KY can make the Sixpak 2 radio 6 antenna switch work.  But I will always
accept a ride down VP5 with you to personally hook it up!  Yea that's it
Bud. Let's do it.

Just in case, I will have one fully hooked up and operational at Dayton for
you to examine and take pictures.

So please head to booth 473 and see for yourself, Bud.  I will have a few
other goodies there as well.  You're all invited, and make sure you enter
the drawing for a free StackMatch.  No purchase necessary as they say on the
back of my box of Amphenol connectors.

We're getting Dayton fever here in TX.  Really looking forward to this years
event.

Jay, WX0B