[TowerTalk] tower climber fees?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower climber fees?
From: sales@radiosonline.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 18:05:46 -0400
Man.....that's all of $10 worth of wire and 1/2 hour to fix it. Stuff happens!
Let it go and chaulk it up to a learning experience. I'm sure the landscaper
didn't mean to pull it down.

Scott

KA1CLX

At 11:00 AM 5/7/99 +0000, you wrote:

>Hi all - My landscaper trashed one of my 80m slopers while cutting the

>grass. Seems it got caught on the back of his riding mower, and it

>snapped (near the top of the tower, of course).

>I plan on replacing it myself, but want to charge him for "my time" of

>climbing and replacing it. What is a reasonable per hour charge to use?

>Thanks/Barry

>--

>Barry Kutner, W2UP                            Internet: w2up@mindspring.com

>Newtown, PA                                   Frankford Radio Club

>--

<bold><bigger>

Advantage Communications

</bigger></bold>Professional Wireless Communications

www.radiosonline.com

800-851-RADIO