[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain bought by MFJ

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain bought by MFJ
From: mcduffie@scottsbluff.net (Gary McDuffie, Sr.)
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:39:58 -0600
I just received permission to post the new owner as MFJ.  I don't know
when actual transfer of services takes place, but here is a quote:

  Second, thought I'd let you know who the new owners of the amateur
  line were. MFJ Enterprises out of Starkville, Mississippi bought the
  amateur line.  Their phone number is 601-323-9595.

  We will all be staying here, the amateur line was only a part of our
  business.  Telex does mostly wireless communications.  The amateur
  line will now move to Mississippi.

Thanks again to Roger and ALL the gang in Lincoln for outstanding
customer service over the years.

Gary - AGØN
--
Please notify me immediately if you don't receive this.