[TowerTalk] Tower Anchor Bolts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Anchor Bolts
From: kd4wiw@ipass.net (Stephen Vinson)
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:14:18 -0400
I am coming to Dayton and hav some 1" Gal 6' long anchor bolts.  They
are threaded on both ends.  I got these after I built my tower and would
have given my eye teeth for them.  I want to offer to anyone that is
going to build their tower in the future.  If anyone is interested I
will add to my load for Dayton.  I will bring a few to see if anyone
that is not on the reflector (I can't understand why they aren't) wants
any but could bring some extra.  Thanks for the time ... see ya at
Dayton .... Site 3142

Steve
KD4WIW

E-mail:  kd4wiw@ipass.net