[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain, responsibility shifted

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain, responsibility shifted
From: N0OEL@aol.com (N0OEL@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 08:13:08 EDT
I am seeing the MFJ bashing starting here and I cannot blame those that do.
MFJ has quality control that sometimes reminds one of the Bowery Boys!
But take a look at Mirage and Ameritron both of which was purchased some
years ago by MFJ.   I think the MFJ leadership has been smart not to fool
around with the
quality control of those companies and Mirage and Ameritron has been
continued with the good quality control and fine products they made before
the MFJ buyouts.

Have heart.   Give them a chance.    Hygain might have bit the dust.    Maybe
the
buyout by MFJ could be the best thing that could happen!

73
Mike
K0BUD