[TowerTalk] TRI-X LM3-54

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TRI-X LM3-54
From: k7ox@pipeline.com (Gary D Elliott)
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 16:42:19 -0700
I have a chance to pick up a used Tri-X motorized LM3-54 crank up tower.  I
am guessing the tower is at least 20 some years old but no rust because of
the AZ desert.  I have to take it down and remove an old Telex tribander ant
from it.  I assume it will just crank down ok and then will need some type
of cherry picker or small crane to lift of the pad and put on a boat trailer
for transporting.  Can anybody give me an idea of the value of this tower?
Also the weight and specs.  Is this tower still in production and can a base
be ordered?  Appreciate any info on this tower.  Thanks

73 Gary