[TowerTalk] Cushcraft service & parts!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft service & parts!
From: rlust@madison.tds.net (LUST AUCTION SERVICES, Verona, WI)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:23:09 -0500
I, too, will not own another Cushcraft product!

I have been a ham since 1960 and have used Cushcraft products
(<italic>unwillingly, to say the least!!)

</italic>at times --

However, this past fall strong winds broke off "half" of (2) elements
from my 5-el 6-meter CC yagi -

I IMMEDIATELY ordered the replacement aluminum tubes, 1 each of 2
different sizes ---

I ordered them in February -- after several repeated requests, e-mails,
phone calls, left messages, etc., etc.,

I finally received the parts in MAY!!   It tool almost (4!) months to get
(2) common, standard, used-on-several-

different-antennas, parts -- and then, only after one last very emphatic
phone call to their Parts Department!

If this is normal, I want no part of it!

Dick, K9APW, Madison, WI