[TowerTalk] Birds vs. antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Birds vs. antennas
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:24:08 EDT
Greetings, TowerTalkians --

      I got the following message from Chris, ZS6EZ. I remember a letter from
the Audobon Society or bird researcher about towers in bird flightways but I
don't have a copy of it. Can someone help Chris? (Fred's probably got a copy
of it.) Thanks to all for your help.

      Goes to show that you can be fighting your neighbors anywhere in the
world when it comes to towers and antennas.

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC