[TowerTalk] Cushcraft 6-Ele Six-Meter Beam - Anyone Used One?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft 6-Ele Six-Meter Beam - Anyone Used One?
From: darrell.earnshaw@sap-ag.de (Earnshaw, Darrell)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 00:50:42 +0200
Hi,

After talking with a local the other day about a plan to acquire a six-meter
beam, he mentioned that he had a Cushcraft 6-element for sale at a very
reasonable price. Unfortunately, my previous experiences with Cushcraft
antennas has left me a little dubious about whether this antenna will
perform as advertised. Has anybody else used one of these antennas, and if
so, what were your impressions? (Horror stories as well as praise is
solicited.)

Thanks,

Darrell
NR3Y/W6.