[TowerTalk] HY-GAIN FREESTANDING CRANK-UP TOWER HG52SS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HY-GAIN FREESTANDING CRANK-UP TOWER HG52SS
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:48:34 -0400
> > 1.) Hy Gain is not "out of business"
> >
> > 2.) If you pick up the telephone and call the proper number, you
> > might get the help you need if the parts or manual is in stock.
>
> Gee, thanks for the friendly response......

My response was neither "friendly" nor "non-friendly". It was simply
to the point.

> .....and the "proper number" is ____________??

The direct number is 1-662-323-9538.

Most manuals are in stock, as far as I know that includes tower
drawings.

Again, Hy Gain is NOT out of business. Many parts are available.
Parts that are not available will be continued as soon as outside
vendors deliver the parts.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com