[TowerTalk] Guy alignment - friendly wager

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy alignment - friendly wager
From: aa6eg@hh.tmx.com (Pat Barthelow)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:01:58 -0700 (PDT)

I vote for #2, and ask an additional question which may pertain to your
installation, and does to mine.
        We have a sloping ground, so that if the guys kept the same
angle wrt the tower, (which I think is the desired objective) they would
intersect the ground closer to the tower
on the up-hill side, and farther away on the down-hill side.  Do we pour
the anchor pads at the intersection points, and therefore at different
radial distances (and elevations) from the base, or do we maintain radial
distances and accept different angles of the guys wrt the tower?

73, DX, de
Pat, AA6EG/N6IJ;
aa6eg@hh.tmx.com;n6ij@hotmail.com
599 DX Drive, Marina CA 93933
See us on the web: www.polkinghorn.org/n6ij
"The Contest Station from the Government"