[TowerTalk] Heliax or RFS vs LMR: Tech points and best pricingavailable

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Heliax or RFS vs LMR: Tech points and best pricingavailable
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 00:22:08 EDT
John, Hi and tnx for nice comment.  I didn't see that article but will dig
thru my pile of WSJ and will contact Andrew Monday.  Let you know.  Steve
Davis, K1PEK  DAVIS RF Co.

In a message dated 8/29/99 4:07:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, W2YR writes:

<< Thanks for the informative info. PLEASE don't hesitate to send this type
of information. I for one find it very helpful.

 I was just reading this past week or so in the WALL St Journal that Andrew
has come out with a newer lower loss 1/2 inch Heliax. Any info or prices for
this "contester."

 73, John - W2YR

 http://members.aol.com/w2yr/w2yr.htm >>