[TowerTalk] Lubricating cables

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lubricating cables
From: w9ol@dataflo.net (Bill)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:14:20 -0500
I've recently read an email about lubricating cables.

>From my experience as a contractor specializing in the outside high rise
repair and restoration, I spent a lot of time on scaffolds suspended on
cables.

You do not oil or soak cables in fuel oil.

There is a specially formulated type of lubricant for cables.
Most cables have fiber wicks at the center of the wraps/braid.

As my life depended on the cables I used the special lubricant.

You may have to contact a scaffolding supplier for the product.
If there is enough interest, I'll go to my old office and obtain the proper
name and number of the product.

Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines with
Braille lettering

come and visit
http://www.dataflo.net/~w9ol
or