[TowerTalk] Times Fiber T10 Drop Cable - Again

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Times Fiber T10 Drop Cable - Again
From: k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 02:00:41 -0000
I'm sure it'll work great!

The T10 drop cable Series 11 I believe refers to a similarity to RG11 which
should be good for at least a couple KW at 10 meters.

The other stuff ...That sounds like  a 1.16" diameter cable, correct?  I dont
have a Commscope listing but Times sells  TX10-1160 which is great stuff!
I've got a bunch of that I'm burying now.  For example that cable at 10 meters
has 0.16 db loss per 100 feet!  Not bad at all.

At any rate,  any thing made for CATV will be great for ham use up to 1 Ghz
and will handle a lot of power.

73, Ty K3MM