[TowerTalk] Coax Switches, Fritzel antenna update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coax Switches, Fritzel antenna update
From: k2qbv@cyburban.com (Joel)
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 18:52:35 -0400
Actually, I signed up to be the exclusive  US distributor for  Hofi (Horst)
while attending the Friedrichschafen  show a few months ago. We are waiting for
the return contract and will start advertising nationally.  Announcments will be
made on our FIRST CALL COMMUNICATIONS webpage   www.firstcallcom.net

Regards, Joel
FIRST CALL COMMUNICATIONS  INC.