[TowerTalk] Rope for gin pole

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rope for gin pole
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 20:36:28 EDT
Hi Charlie,   One of my friends, and customers, Gaylen, WB0W, Inc. sells a
nice Gin Pole that uses 1/2"  "Rhino" double braided Dacron rope.  We supply
it to him. It's great stuff.   I am quite sure that he sells the rope
separately.   We sell other ropes (not in gin poll class) give him
exclusivity on this 1/2" ""Rhino"    You can contact him at WBOW@IBM.net.
73,  Steve Davis, K1PEK   DAVIS RF Co.
DAVIS RF Co., commercial wire and cable, custom cable design.  Discounts to
hams.  Heliax, LMR, RFS, Belden, Poly Phaser Lightning Protection Devices, RF
Connectors (includes low cost, custom made Hard Line connect's), etc.
Various aerial wiring; transmission lines and Dacron rope.  www.davisRF.com .
 1-800-328-4773, (For all RF hardline related items, please ask for Steve
Davis)   Thank you!

In a message dated 9/13/99 3:10:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,