[TowerTalk] (no subject)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] (no subject)
From: W4nf@aol.com (W4nf@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:23:58 EDT
Hello All,

The concrete will be cured to 28 days next Sunday and I'm planning on
stacking the rest of the sections up to the final height of 75' on the Oct 2.
 I have guys at the 23' level right now and I just ordered the LOOS gage to
tension them to the proper limit.

My question deals with the breakup of the next two set of guys.  I will be
stacking a second C3E sidemounted on the tower so I want to breakup the
middle set of guys and the top set.

The middle set will be 76' long so I thought I would break it up as follows
(starting from the tower and going down to the anchor:  4' - 54' - 18'.

The top set will be 92' long and I was going to break up as follows:  4' -
54' - 27' - 7'.

Please tell me if I'm doing anything fundamentally wrong with this approach.
I would prefer to keep them as long as possible as I'm going broke already
with the purchase of the antennas, etc.

Thanks for your help.  Jack W4NF