[TowerTalk] mounting a tower in water

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] mounting a tower in water
From: goodnews@mail.cmedic.net (Donald E. Stiles)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:21:19 -0400
Bill,

Yup, I have a triangular pond that is an equilateral, 175'~ on a leg.  The
pond is ~ 1/4 acre with the apex pointed SE.  I have been putting copper
sulfate in the pond to combat the algae, now under control. Depth in the
center is ~10'

I have pictured in my mind a large ballast and float that would hold the tower
above the waterline.  The 48' tower points up like a bobber, eh?   Do I have
your creative juices flowing yet?

Any and all suggestions welcome.

tnx es 73 de n8csp k