[TowerTalk] Squirrely Screwdriver

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Squirrely Screwdriver
From: af006@lafn.org (Harv Shore)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:04:49 -0700
I suspect that if you used an impedance bridge you would find the antenna is
working as a 5/8 on some freqs and 1/4 wave
on others.    Look for resonaces in and around the RV.  The o'l grid dip
will help you find them.  The grounding braid is suspect.
so are resonaces that include the screwdriver matching coil.
K6EXO