[TowerTalk] Hygain aluninum boom to mast brackets

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hygain aluninum boom to mast brackets
From: kq2m@mags.net (Robert L. Shohet)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 06:19:15 -0700
Hi Guys,

MFJ maybe shipping SOME hy-gain parts but they DO NOT HAVE and DO NOT
KNOW when they might begin to make the more important parts.

I need to locate and buy 4 sets of the aluminum boom-to-mast brackets as
well as 4 sets of the "clamshell" boom to mast clamps.

MFJ/Hygain does not have these and does not expect to produce them for
ANOTHER 2-3 months (didn't we hear this in May?).  Is anyone willing to
sell these to me?  Does anyone know where I can find these?

Please advise and thanks for your help.

73

Bob KQ2M

(W) 203-270-9180 (leave message on answering machine)