[TowerTalk] Clarification to my last re:Heliax, CATV and other Low Pric

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Clarification to my last re:Heliax, CATV and other Low PriceSources
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:44:24 EDT
Hi Folks,   One of the TT'rs saw this post yesterday and called me today.  In
the course of looking at Heliax connector pricing, he pointed out that the
inquiry yesterday may have been for 7/8" Heliax.  I responded to that email
which noted "LDF4-50A" which is 1/2" heliax and failed to see that followed
by that was " 7/8", which would be LDF5-50A.  If anybody needs the pricing on
5-50A  ,  7/8",  just contact me.  Sorry for the confusion as  " thousands of
part #'s"  are part of my business and I am usually cross checking nine ways
to Sunday to be sure everybody is on the same track as to their wants &
needs.   I missed on this one.    Cheers,  Steve, K1PEK   DAVIS RF Co.
www.davisRF.com

In a message dated 10/20/99 1:57:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,