[TowerTalk] Need help with KLM problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need help with KLM problem
From: realex@flash.net (bob alexander)
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 06:07:22 -0600
Another good replacement for the original balun is a 4-wire balun wound
on stacked F240 cores...stack two cores for each of the bifilar windings
and put them in any enclosure you choose. and is not well sealed.

Another problem with the original balun is that it will hold about 1/2
cup of water.
73, Bob, W5AH