[TowerTalk] Your suggestion for an adequate 5 band beam

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Your suggestion for an adequate 5 band beam
From: rmurad@domain.com.br (rmurad)
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 11:55:15 -0200
Hy, all
I'll be travelling to USA, Boston area, on the second
half of november, where I'll attend to a one week
course. I'd like to purchase a new beam antenna and
bring it with me back home.

I have some restrictions at my QTH, so I need an
antenna similar to the following:

Boom:                   approx. 16 feet
Longest element:        approx. 30 feet
weight:         approx. 44 lbs
wind surf. area:        approx. 7 ft2
bands:          10-12-15-17-20 m

I'd like to get advice from somebody that owns and/or
uses an antenna like this. I need help on choosing
the manufacturer / model and store / vendor.

Can anybody help? Your comments will be very
appreciated.

73,
Roger - PY1OL
rmurad@domain.com.br