[TowerTalk] T2X Brake circuit mod

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X Brake circuit mod
From: k9fd@htc.net (Merv Schweigert)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 18:45:26 -0600
I think you may want the brake to release ahead of the motor
trying to turn is the idea behind the brake first switch..  the
brake wedge needs to pull out of the teeth before the motor
trys to turn or the rotor "sticks" a lot of the time and you end
up "jogging" the motor back and forth to free the brake..
At least all mine work that way.. 73 Merv K9FD