[TowerTalk] Planned Yagi Config

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Planned Yagi Config
From: Fred_W._Hurd@HUD.GOV (Fred W. Hurd)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:25:51 -0500

Hi Everyone - I am planning to erect a 72' standalone US tower (crank-up)
using a US Tower re-inforced 20' mast (M-20R), a Yaesu G1000SDX rotator, a
Force 12 C-31XR tribander at the lower level on the mast and a Force 12
N1217 yagi 12' above the tribander. Has anybody got the same or similar
configuration, and if so, how do you like it?. My only concern is whether
there is insufficient vertical distance between the two yagis that would
result in significant reduction in performance.

Would appreciate any comments/advice (this is my first time doing
this)..Thanks!

                         Fritz  W4PKU
                         Herndon, VA