[TowerTalk] Bonding Steel Roof Panels - How?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bonding Steel Roof Panels - How?
From: hwardsil@WOLFENET.com (Ward Silver)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 09:38:26 -0800 (PST)

What is the collective wisdom on how best to electrically bond steel
construction panels together?  I'm talking about a 24 x 36 foot
outbuilding with painted steel roof and sides. Preferably, this would be
done on the inside of the panels.

I have considered putting strips of screen across the rafters before the
panels are put up so that the screws used to tie down the metal panels
would also contact the screen.  I could then tie the various screen strips
together and ground them from the inside.

Replies should be to me only and if there is a consensus or a batch of
good ideas, I'll summarize and re-post.

73, Ward N0AX