[TowerTalk] She's Comin' Down!!!!!!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] She's Comin' Down!!!!!!
From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 19:14:12 -0800
Hi Allen,

Is there any chance that water could have built up to the level of the
splits and frozen in there?  That is the only reason I have heard of for
tower leg splits of the kind you describe.  On a warm day, you could drill a
very small hole in the tower leg right at the bottom where it comes out of
the concrete base and see if a stream of water comes out . . .  Let us know,
will you?

If your professional installer did not take care to make sure the tower legs
would drain the water out the bottom, I think he owes you a new free tower
installation and free replacement of the bad tower sections.

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com