[TowerTalk] new big Boy Rotor for sale, not shipped yet

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] new big Boy Rotor for sale, not shipped yet
From: solitsky@acsu.buffalo.edu (Scott E. Olitsky)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:12:10 -0500
I purchased a Big Boy rotor 2 months ago and it has not shipped yet.
Apparently there is an upgrade on the control box that will be available in
a week or so.  I can no longer use this rotor and would like to sell it
before it ships.  It can be upgraded for a price but I am not sure how much.

I am looking to sell the rotor and you can do the upgrade before it is
shipped to you.  It would certainly come out less than a new one.

Scott