[TowerTalk] Drill Bit Sharpener

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Drill Bit Sharpener
From: n1rui@together.net (Jim Marciniak)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 14:31:09 -0500
Hi Ted,

Black & Decker used to make a small machine, which may still be available -
check your local hardware stores or a Woodworkers Warehouse. The only
problem is that the sizes you can sharpen are limited.

I would suggest a regular grinding wheel - Several sources make an add-on
arm affair which positions bits properly next to the stone for sharpening -
though I find it's easier to do it by eye. And you'll find any number of
good uses for the grinding wheel. The XYL even gave it her "seal of
approval" when I mentioned I could sharpen the lawn mower blades with it ;-)

73,

Jim  N1RUI