[TowerTalk] Back On Topic -- Are These Parts OK for a Rohn 45 Tower?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Back On Topic -- Are These Parts OK for a Rohn 45 Tower?
From: DavidC" <eDoc@netzero.net (DavidC)
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 20:04:12 -0500
I am taking inventory of my Rohn 45 parts before I start digging holes.

I have several turnbuckles that are labeled "6" at one end and "1/2"
at the other.

The tower will have one section partially sunk in the base, five full
sections above that and then the top section for about 65 feet in height.
The guys are Phillystran with metal guy cable patched in at the ends.

Are these turnbuckles acceptable?

- Thanks! & 73, DavidC  K1YP