[TowerTalk] Guy Wire Insulators: Where to find?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy Wire Insulators: Where to find?
From: wa4dou@juno.com (wa4dou@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:25:48 -0500
Hi Gang,
  After waiting 38 years for a tower, i got mine this year. I wasn't
about to quible
over 27 insulators and 54 preformed Big Grips.

  They say that the difference between men and boys is the price of their
toys.
I learned long ago that if i don't pay, i don't play. We all assign
priorities to
things that are important to us. My priorities include ham radio. I've
always felt
that those who complain the loudest about prices, were among the
greediest.
I don't have a "fat" wallet but i can afford to but compression
insulators for my
guy wires at $5 or $6 each. And if i couldn't, i'd keep my mouth shut.

  I ordered mine from Texas Towers and i'm quite happy with them.

  73 Roy WA4DOU