[TowerTalk] Back On Topic -- Are These Parts OK for a Rohn 45Tower?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Back On Topic -- Are These Parts OK for a Rohn 45Tower?
From: W4EF@pacbell.net (Michael Tope)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 08:53:05 -0800
Richard,

I had a similar experience with Rohn 25 accessories that I
purchased about 6 months ago. I had to re-drill the bearing
templates in the BAS25G top section. This problem was common
to two pieces that I received. The legs on the BAS25G were
noticeably crooked, and the accessory shelf was not parallel
to the top plate. It looked like a blind person with a drinking
problem had put it together.

When Gerald Williamson at Texas Tower checked his stock on
these parts, he found that the whole lot was like this.

Mike, W4EF............