[TowerTalk] Grid Dip Meters

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Grid Dip Meters
From: wa6znm@jps.net (James Sawyer)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:46:02 -0800
I have a GD for sale.  It is a antique, it is a PACO Model G-15 with manual.
It is in very good condition.  Both manual and the unit.

If you do not know who PACO is well....  PACO Electronics Co.,INC was a
division of Precision Apparatus Co., Inc in Glendale N.Y.   PACO had kit
that where nicely put together and really worked well.  (I had several kits
by PACO and some I am still using).  I wish I could tell you the date this
was new but I can not find a date print on the manual or unit.

I would like $25.00 you ship.

Jim
N6ZN