[TowerTalk] The ultimate one tower system

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] The ultimate one tower system
From: wa4dou@juno.com (wa4dou@juno.com)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 07:35:04 -0500
Hi Gang,
  I have enjoyed reading the various responses to this thread. For most
of us,
multiple towers or even very tall towers are out of the question. Mine
probably
represents the average individual who has a tower at all, its 52 ft.
high. I felt that
the most bang for the buck, on several bands, was a Tennadyne T-6 log
periodic.
That takes care of 20,17,15,12 and 10 meters. Trapped slopers for 30 and
40, and
shunt feeding the tower on 80 and 160 will round things out.

  I've used several L:AZY H's in the past and can well imagine that
stacked yagis
can really perform.

  Wishing all of you the best in antennas, ham radio, and for the
holidays.

  73 Roy Lincoln WA4DOU