[TowerTalk] Antenna proximity--problems with rx overload

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna proximity--problems with rx overload
From: K0FF@ARRL.NET (K0FF)
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 21:22:05 -0600
Kent.give us some more details. What band were you transmitting on? At what
power level.. Was the 1000D set for that band and were both rigs on resonant
antennas?
Did you loose both the main and sub RX. What position was the sub BPF filter
in etc.

Happy Homebrewing, Geo>KØFF
http://homepages.dstream.net/K0FF