[TowerTalk] Rohn 35

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 35
From: rpechie@snet.net (Dick Pechie - KB1H)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 01:03:39 -0500
I have 90' of the Rohn "35" here. Your description and replies I have seen thus
far are accurate. My only comment is that adding accessories(i.e. rotor shelves,
thrust bearing shelves, torque arms, side arms) to this tower has been a pain as
the Rohn 25 or 45 parts do not quite fit. Everything must be custom fitted.

Dick - KB1H