[TowerTalk] More tower concerns

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] More tower concerns
From: johnfarr@ro.com (John D. Farr)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:31:41 -0600
Steve:

I checked my catalog, and there is no "Prime Directive" mentioned anywhere
in it. Instead, I find quite detailed engineering specifications on the
tower legs, tower braces and the tower sections themselves. The only reason
that I can fathom for providing these data is so one could utilize their
product in situations not covered in their tables.

73
John
KC4ZXX