[TowerTalk] Re: Reality Check

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Reality Check
From: Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 06:13:58 -0800
Hi Dick,

I have been scolded for this before, yet people don't seem to hesitate for a
minute to stack big arrays on 2" chrome moly masts which will yield before R25
does. Anyway, in my case the R25 installation was inherited. Rohn 45 would
have been preferred if for no other reason than its easier to work on.