[TowerTalk] Problem W/First Call Communications

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Problem W/First Call Communications
From: dpbcc@mediaone.net (DaveBreski)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:48:30 -0500
This thread seems to keep repeating itself on multiple lists.  I had the
same experience with him a year or so ago.  Ordered a tower in September so
we could get it in before winter - never showed up until spring.  Blamed it
on the tower manufacturer being behind schedule etc.  Seems like he's using
the same excuses but with a different tower manufacturer this year.  He had
to have the money up front though - part of the deal was getting a Yaesu
rotor to go with it and he was putting the order in that week so I had
'rush' the money.  Took over three months and lots of calls and emails to
even get the rotor delivered to me.

He did me a 'favor' and had them send the base ahead of time but by now it
was January and I ended up having to pay additional shipping on the base
when it came.

Dave
WA1RC